Sunday, May 16, 2010

It all just feels so fake, ya know? This idea that good things happen to good people. That there's magic in the world, and that the meek and the righteous will inherit it. Too many good people suffer for that to be true. Too many prayers go unanswered. And every day it just gets worse. Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is, and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay. But it's not going to be okay. And once you know that, there's no going back. There's no magic in the world...at least today there isn't.
-One Tree Hill-


I'm not in depressed mode. At all actually. I just heard this quote while catching up on Tivo and it reminded me of my wonderful friends on TTCAL. How unfair it is that these amazing, giving, kind, women have to go through such awful things that they don't deserve. I do have dark days still once in a while. I just liked the way this was said, because on those dark days, sometimes you just can't find the words. 


I love you ladies. On your happiest or darkest days, I'm here. Just like I know you are for me, and I can't thank you enough for that.

2 comments:

Becca said...

((hugs)) i love you more than words can say and am so glad to have you in my life!!

vflipo said...

You're amazing :)

Post a Comment