Friday, July 23, 2010

100 times a day.

I woke up this morning to thoughts of you. I paid some bills, took care of our furballs, and ran the errands.  I cleaned up our bedroom that somehow seems more empty now than it did before our new furniture was delivered. I sat in my Dr's appointment and cried when I was asked how I was doing. I cried when I found out my referral hadn't been submitted. I cried when someone said something that hurt my feelings. Then tonight, I realized I hadn't eaten today, so opened up some cereal. I poured the bowl, a prize fell out, and I actually smiled. I smiled because I thought about how you would have like that silly little toy. And for the 100th time today, I wished that you were here.

1 comment:

Becca said...

oh honey ((HUGS)) i love you! i know it's not the same, and i know i can't physically be there for you...but know i'm thinking about you each and every day. you are so brave and strong. and i'm so proud of you my dear and wonderful friend

Post a Comment