Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Progress.

Slowly but surely, it's moving forward! I had an appointment with my RE on Tuesday, who I adore. The HSG results came back great, thank goodness. Also, I'd been worried I'd really have to push for RPL testing, but she offered it to me without me asking. I was so grateful, she really is amazing. I was able to go the the lab right after my appointment and get it done, and I'll go back to see her in 3 weeks to go over the results.

The bad news is the place that Tricare sends you for IUI/IVF is full, and not taking new consults. I am very fortunate to live within driving distance to this facility, as it's one of only *I believe* 3 base hospitals in the country that do these procedures. If that means I have to wait a little, then that's what I'll do. Hopefully I can get some more information when I got back in a few weeks. Besides, I want to know all my test results and figure out what my new cycle "normal" will be before I make any kind of plans with the procedures anyway. It would just be nice to know I could get in and get established, so that it was all set when that time comes, but I'm trying to be patient.

Two steps forward, one step back - but that still gets you there eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment