Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Soldier.

Today is mine and Justin's 2 year wedding anniversary. Obviously, I'll be spending it alone, and that kind of sucks. However, it would be more than enough for me just to hear from him. It's so hard to have him gone.



I can't believe it's been 2 years since we said I do. It was the happiest day of my life, and every day since, I've fallen more in love with him. Justin means everything to me, and we get stronger as a couple at every turn. I don't think either of us expected to face the things we have in our first 2 years of marriage, but we've gotten through it together. There is no one else in the world I would want by my side in the good times and the bad.



Right now, yeah, things are tough. I worry about my husband, and I miss him constantly. It's a long road that we have ahead of us with the rest of the deployment, but I'm confident that it will be yet another thing that makes us stronger. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. We have found a perfect mix of fairy tale and friendship, and I wouldn't change it for the world.


My Mav - I love you with all my heart. Happy anniversary, baby. Stay safe soldier.


2 comments:

No Model Lady said...

So beautiful!! Deployments are horrid, but he'll be back before you know it. (I know, doesn't seem like it, but trust me:)

MV said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy anniversary hon, I'm sorry you can't spend it with your guy.

Post a Comment