I am so excited. Thanks to my dear and generous friend Mary, I get to go to Illinois to see Becca! She had an available airline ticket that was needed to be used in a small window of time, and I was fortunate enough to have a schedule that could make it work. (Thank you again, Mary!)
So in a few weeks, I'll be taking a long weekend for a visit! Becca has been such an amazing friend to me the last nearly 8 months, and she's been there for me through so much. When I come home to an empty house, or I don't get to talk to my husband but once every week or 2, it's easy to fall into a sad and lonely rut. I don't know what I would do if it weren't for Becca and the other amazing ladies as my support. I am thrilled to have a chance to actually hang out with her, I know we are going to have a lot of fun!
Also, I've started my job, and I really like it so far. It's fun, gives me some spending money, and it will keep me busy - which is all I'm looking for while Justin's away. I'm looking at a house that's really close to work, and I'm thinking I will pick back up riding my bike to get there if I'm able to move.
When things get tough, you just have to fight that much harder for things that make you happy. :)

5 comments:
YAY!!!! i'm so so so excited!! thank you mary!!!!! i seriously cannot wait! we're gonna have a blast!
I'm so glad you can use it hon! Yay for your new job - I hope it keeps you busy. :)
that's super cool you get to go see her! and the job! i wish i could get one outside the home!:) maybe soon! lots of love for a safe and happy trip!
That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you sweetie :)
Hey girl!
I nominated you for a blog award. It's on my blog if you want to copy and paste it!
Post a Comment