The fabulous ~C~ over at The Port of Indecision has shared with me the Happy and Hopeful award! Like another lovely said, I think it's darkly humorous that this is going around our group, but I actually really like it. Despite how I feel a lot of the time, I know I have some great things to be grateful for, and I like that this pushes me to step back and recognize them. :)
Things that make me happy: My cats. Seriously, having them as company in this empty house is all that keeps me sane some days. It's so tough to be here with Justin away, and they make home a little less lonely. My trip to go see Becca also makes me happy! I was so blessed to get the chance to visit her thanks to Mary, and I just got home today. She's been such an amazing friend to me, and we had a fabulous time. I'm also thrilled that I'm getting to talk to my soldier more. For a while it was extremely limited communication for us, so to be able to hear from him more often is amazing.
Things that make me hopeful: maybe actually getting to do an IUI soon! I am shooting for next cycle, so long as I can get in to my RE in time to set up the monitoring in time. Really, I'm just hopeful and optimistic for a fresh start with some things. I have my new job, which I really like so far. I found out last week that we got approved for the new place I'd been looking at. It's closer to work for me, and for when Justin gets back, and saves us some money each month which is always good. I'm really feeling good that some things are starting to work out. It's still hard not to be waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I'm trying to stay as positive as I can!
And now to pass it along, I want to share this award with...
Becca at Memoirs of a Girl
Celeste at Celeste's 101in1001
and Shannon at An Army Wife's Alaskan Adventure

No comments:
Post a Comment