Saturday, October 23, 2010

These days.

I wake up and tear drops, they fall down like rain
I put on that old song we danced to, and then
I head off to my job, guess not much has changed
Punch the clock, head for home
Check the phone, just in case
Go to bed, dream of you, that's what I'm doing these days
-RF-

I really miss you Mav. I'm so proud of you.

Nothing that exciting going on. Shocker. Mostly just working as much as possible, trying to get time to go by faster. It's doing the trick for the most part, and I do like my job and the people I work with. I move to the new house house week which I'm excited for. Well, not excited about actually moving since I'm doing 99% of it by myself. But being moved in, settled, and have a new start without an empty 3rd bedroom haunting me? Yeah, that will be nice. I have a Dr's appointment on Wednesday to get things started. I'm actually going for it! It's finally time for the first IUI next cycle. We were hoping this would be at least attempt number 2 by now, but life had other plans. Keeping my fingers crossed though!

Oh, and for reason #29018314, the universe can go fuck itself. One of my very best friends has been going through another loss. I seriously can't wrap my head around how unfair the world is. Becca, as always, so much love sent your way, dear. ((hugs))

No comments:

Post a Comment