So the hubs has been home for a little over a week now, and it has been beyond wonderful. We've relaxed, taking care of errands and appointments, and had a great trip this past weekend to Austin. It's going to be so tough to say goodbye to him again, but I'm so glad that the long stretch is behind us for this deployment. I am independent and strong alone, yes. I get through because I have to, but I am reminded in this visit that I'm not really me without him here.
Austin was amazing, as it usually is. We went to a hockey game, Johnny Cash's birthday bash, and got tattoos for our angel babies. We always have such a fun time in Austin, and I can't wait to go back when he's home for good.
In other news, we've been in the thick of this cycle attempt. I started all my meds before J got home, and also had my first ultrasound. Friday the 25th, my EDD for LL, I had my first follie check. I had nothing over 10mm on the left, but had 3 decent ones on the right. Two at 13.5 and one at 11.5, which wasn't awesome, but it was heading the right direction.
Today I went back, hoping to have 2, possibly 3 mature follies to trigger. That didn't happen. None of the ones on the right had grown even a bit. I started crying then and there, knowing we were running out of time to try ourselves before J went back. Then, she checked the left side, and we got a surprise. There was a lone ninja follie sitting at 23mm. It's only 1, not what we were hoping for, but better than zero. Tonight I triggered, and after talking with my RE, we will be doing an IUI on Thursday. I'm nervous, but cautiously hopeful!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you are having a good visit! I agree with your post above also about the stupid universe and all the BS. It isn't right! ((hugs))
Post a Comment