Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We All Need Somebody to Lean On.

I don't know what I would do without my friends. I've been so blessed to make the friends I have on my board. I never expected to connect like this with women I don't even know in real life, but we've been there to support each other, understand each other, and laugh and cry with each other. I've also been lucky enough to have a good handful group of girls I now consider some of my best friends.

What's really amazing right now is that through the last 6 months, we've all been at different places in our struggles, cycles, and plans. My "buddy" and I have been on opposite ends of the spectrum. I've had 26 day cycles, with late O/LPD combo, and she's had a 100 day cycle and no O. Yet I've had this feeling that we would be doing this together. Something in my head that said when it happened for one of us, it would happen for both of us. I chalked it up to wishful thinking. Until it happened.

Becca and I have talked for months about me visiting and us having matching baby bumps. Sharing so many positive thoughts and prayers for BFPs each cycle, even though we were normally testing at different times. Even when it was easy to lose hope, she always kept me so optimistic. I don't know what I'd have done without her in my life the last 6 months. She helped me keep belief in my heart that things would work out, and to have faith in God. Last week, she got her BFP too! 2 days after me, and we are due 2 days apart. I can't even explain how happy it makes my heart that we are in this together. I am so looking forward to visiting her and going shopping for our little ones. She is truly one of my best friends, and she understands my feelings better anyone I know. I love you, Becca - and your growing little one, too!

The last week or two in general was a huge wave with the board. I am so happy and blessed to also be sharing my due date week with my dear friends Celeste and Val! Stick babies, grow babies! We all want to meet our little February bundles of joy.


2 comments:

Becca said...

i love you girly. more than life. you are one of my bestest friends and such a blessing to me. i hope you know that. i'm frickin bawling right now. i do not know what i would do without you

Anonymous said...

uthome視訊聊天室
showlive聊天網
視訊聊天戀愛ing
國外視訊 show 免費看
live173 視訊美女
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀
免費視訊聊天室友

Post a Comment