Thursday, June 24, 2010

And Just Like That, It's Over.

After spending 7 hours in the ER last night, we lost another baby. I am numb and heartbroken, and angry.

Thank goodness for my friends - my elephants. And for my amazing husband, who should have been coming back from deployment to our baby. Not fair. Not okay.

That's all. No more blogs for a while.

15 comments:

Becky said...

Kelly, my heart just broke for you. I'm so sorry :( I'll be praying for you and your husband.

Becca said...

oh baby i am so sorry. i can't say it enough. words just don't work. only ((hugs)) and i wish i could be there for you right now more than just via text or phone. just know i'm here for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry.

Kathi said...

I am so sorry that you have to go thru this.

Unknown said...

Kelly..I am soooo incredibly sorry! Praying for you and your husband during this tragic time!!

Secret Sloper said...

I know I've said this before, but I'm so sorry, Beachy. I can't say it enough.
(triple_sevens)

MV said...

A big squishy e-hug to you hon. I'm so very sorry.

Jenn said...

Sending big hugs, I am so sorry.

Molly O. said...

Kelly, I m so so sorry. Words cannot express how unfair this is. ((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

Ashley said...

This is so unfair, my heart is breaking for you. I wish I could give you a big IRL hug. I'm so very sorry:(

BBH said...

I'm so sorry. It's not fair.

Celeste said...

(((hugs))) My heart hurts so bad for you my friend :(

Anonymous said...

Oh hun...My heart is broken for you..This is not fair...I am so very sorry....We love you!

M said...

I love you Kelly, and I'm so sorry you and your husband must go through this again. ((big hugs))

Anonymous said...

情人成色文學小說
情色聊天室
色情聊天室
成人聊天室
奇摩女孩視訊聊天網
台灣甜心視訊聊天室
漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
一夜.情情色聊天室
成人免費視訊聊天室
破解視訊聊天室

Post a Comment