I've lost count of how many times I've been in one of these. Living life in 2 week long increments of treatment and waiting. It's BS, if you ask me, but clearly the universe has no concern for what I think is fair or unfair. That bastard.
Either way, it's out of my hands now. I triggered on Sunday, which went well, other than my thigh being really sore the next day. I was showing the starting signs of O already on Sunday, and based on my experience with my cycles, my best guess is it happened overnight Monday, or early Tuesday. Though honestly, pinpointing it like that is just another thing for me to obsess over, so, whatever.
I go on Friday for my progesterone draw, and hopefully I'll have the rest of my Rx by then. I thought it was 100 mg P.rometrium 3x/day. That part is correct, but I'm also supposed to do another 100 mg 2x/day supp-style. So, 500 mg a day up from the 100 mg I've done in the past. If that doesn't help my LP, I might be a lost cause! Too bad the pharmacy didn't get it right either, because all they gave me were 24 pills at 100 mg. Obviously that lasts less than 5 days at the correct dose, instead of the full 12. The on-post pharmacy is the only one around here that doesn't take electronic prescriptions, and I'm not driving 2 hours to pick up a paper slip. I'm crossing my fingers that it can be here via snail-mail by Friday, so I can have it filled before mine runs out over the weekend.
Still no word from our Home Study worker. I know they are busy, but I was really wishing that we'd at least get a phone call with a guesstimate on our first visit. Hopefully soon.
In NBR news, DH has a 4 day weekend this weekend. That makes me quite happy. It is supposed to rain, ha, but I don't care. This will be the first down time since he came back from training that hasn't been full of my appointments, or errands. Well, other than the blood work, but that's pretty minor, since I can do that locally. I wanted to take both pups out to the park at the river, so I'm hoping the rain lets up for bit to allow us an outing! I can't wait until spring when we can do more with them outdoors. There is supposed to be pretty good hiking, camping, canoeing, etc. around here, and I'm so excited to get out there and do it all when the weather is nicer!

4 comments:
Thanks for swinging by my blog! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any foster care questions. Best of luck to you two!
Hi girl! Thanks for joining my blog! Hoping that this 2ww goes by quickly for you!
Glad to hear that hubby is home with you this weekend and hoping that you guys enjoy that extra time together!
I'm now following along on your journey too!
I hope they sent the refill for your prescription and you are all set with it. I hope the 2ww passes quickly for you. Hope it doesn't rain all weekend so you guys can go out with the dogs.
Hope your 2WW flies by and glad you got to spend the weekend with DH and pups. That's the best! New follower to your blog. Hope you stop by and see me some time and follow on my crazy journey as well.
Post a Comment